APHS picture
Food Services » Food Services

Food Services

Sign Up for MyPaymentsPlus ( our new food service balance and information system )

This new system will show up to date balances for your students and will also allow you to make online payments directly to your child's meal account. You will need your child's ID number which is located in your ParentConnection under the Demographics tab.

*Please note* a Transaction fee applies when making an online payment. The transaction fee is charged by MyPaymentsPlus for using their service.

Click here for MyPaymentsPlus to get started


Apply for Free and Reduced Meals Online

New this year, we are now accepting Free and Reduced Meal Applications Online. Parents and Guardians now have the option of completing a meal application on paper or online.
*Please note* paper applications are still available in all school offices and at the free and reduced meal application link below.

Click here for the Online Free and Reduced Meal Application


Important Information

Free and Reduced Online Application

How to apply for Free & Reduced school meals

FAQs - Free and Reduced Price for school meals
Application for Free and Reduced school meals (paper version)
Summer Feeding Flyers
Wellness Policy
Meal Charging Policy

Nutrition Nuggets and the Wellness is a Way of Life Monthly Newsletters

Rethink School Meals
Nutrition Nuggets
Wellness Newsletter
Breakfast/Lunch Times & Pricing
Commitment to Good Nutrition

Nutritional News

"What's Shaking" - Nutrition Professionals
The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at intake@usda.gov.

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Food Services

Allen Park Administrative Offices
9601 Vine
Allen Park, MI 48101

313 827-2185
313 827-2171 fax

Karen Guobis,

Office Hours
8:30 am - 3:30 pm


My Payments Plus
Nutritional Lists for Elementary and Middle School 2014-2015-2016
Nutritional List for High School 2014-2015-2016-2017
List of Manufacturers for Food Service