Click here to begin the

Pre-Enrollment Application for


Welcome to the Allen Park Public School District!  To begin the enrollment process, please click the above link. You will be required to upload the following documents:
  • Student Birth Certificate
  • Parent/Guardian Driver's License (for ID purposes only)
  • Current Immunization Record*
  • (2) Proofs of Residency
  • If you reside with a friend or relative, you will be required to complete a Residency Affidavit – please contact Administration Office  **RESIDENCY AFFIDAVITS MUST BE RENEWED EVERY YEAR**
  • All Special Education Documentation (IEP or 504 Plan)
  • Legal Documentation (Custody, Guardianship, PPO's, Court Order, etc)
*A current immunization record, or waiver from the State of Michigan, is required for enrollment to the 2024-25 school year (Enrollments will not be processed without it).  An  up-to-date immunization record, or waiver from the State of Michigan, is required before your student can attend class in the fall. 
Please make your Dr. appointments now; scheduled for before September 1, 2024.


Address for all enrollments

Riley Education Center

9601 Vine Ave.

Allen Park, Mi. 48101


Registration Hours


Monday - Friday

7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.


Summer Hours

July 1 - August 9

Monday - Thursday

7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.


Contact Information

Kelly Shene, Enrollment


Fax: 313-827-2171

[email protected]

School of Choice

Contact us [email protected]


District Boundaries

(Not all Allen Park addresses are in the

Allen Park School District boundaries.)

Links for all documents

From Online

Pre- Enrollment