Allen Park Community Services - Swim Programs
BARRACUDA SWIM TEAM
Competitive Swim Program
FALL 2021 SEASON
September 13th - November 18th
This program has been designed to give swimmers an opportunity to improve their strokes, swim competitively, and have some FUN! Swimmers will be introduced to all 4 competitive strokes and then given an opportunity to showcase their developing skills and abilities at swim meets held throughout the season. New participants will be tested on their swimming ability by the coaches at the first practice. The Barracuda Swim Team practices will begin on Monday, September 13th. Please fill out the registration form (available online or in the Community Services Office) and return it to the Community Services office, along with your payment (cash or check). You do not have to be an Allen Park resident to participate in this program. All practices will be held at the Allen Park Middle School Pool.
PRACTICE TIMES FEES
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday $150/child
6:00 – 7:15 pm (elementary) $270/family
7:30 – 8:45 pm (M.S. & H.S.)
We will be following all safety protocols and guidelines set forth by the MHSAA
- Masks must be worn when not in the pool
- Only swimmers and coaches are allowed on the pool deck
- All spectators must wear masks at all times and socially distance in the bleachers
SWIMMERS MUST BE PAID AND REGISTERED BEFORE THEY BEGIN SWIMMING
Registration forms are available online at www.allenparkschools.com under the Community Services tab OR at the Community Services Office.
Allen Park Public Schools
Allen Park, MI 48101
* CASH or CHECK ONLY (payable to Allen Park Public Schools)
* All payments and registrations should be made to the Allen Park Community Services office
* Registrations and/or payments will NOT be accepted at the pool
* NO REFUNDS after the first week. NO EXCEPTIONS.
* Returned Checks: There will be a $25 returned check fee for any check returned NSF.
For assistance call Elizabeth Lee at 313-827-2664
Please check back for Swim Lesson Information!
Allen Park, MI 48101
313 827-2661 fax
7:30 pm - 4:00 pm